Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Home is the place you left



Antti Hiljá posted some pictures of our first Berlin home on his blog. That dude has amazing pictures just filling up his harddrive but he doesn't use his flickr so you'll just have to wait until he finishes his photo portfolio.

Yesterday I started reading this Elmgreen & Dragset book that Maria gave me. I like the title of it because I can turn it around 1000 times in my head and I'm till not sure if I agree with it or do I like it. The book seems pretty good too. It's basically an art exhibition catalog with different artists speaking about their notions of (emotional) homelessness and belonging and stuff. Not all the texs are very good but I find it reassuring and inspiring, as I often feel I am a visual artist with an obsession to write who shies away from showing writing. Now that was a bad sentence but I let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment