Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Approaching 2010



I would imagine it as a room in an old factory. In the other room I can hear people making noise. The noise comes from making labor. I am in my own room. But it's not "my room" as in I don't own it, I am just borrowing it from someone. There is a table in the middle of the room. Glue stains on it. Leftovers from someone elses work. I work on the table sometimes myself. After I work, I clean up the table so when I come back next day I will find it nice and neat and I can start off with Fresh thoughts. But I find myself not returning to the room for many days. I take long walks and I enjoy them. I sometimes talk to people. I take pictures with my celphone of things like a mint colored blanket with cat figures thinking I will show it to my friends who like cats more than I do. When I return to the room I have a lot of trouble remembering why I actually keep the table there. I spend a lot of time doing other things. I clean the room again. Someone has been in the room and left something on the table. I take a look. I find it strange and nice that somebody was here while I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment