Friday, July 10, 2009

Crazy ass internet art

Dennis Kopf has edited bootyshaking videos on Youtube and created his own ones. Basically bootyshaking sans the booty and the shaking. I love the tension created by the domestic rooms and the music.

Some of my favorite ghost booties:



MI CAMA



Dancing wit no music!!!!!



indian booty dance



YES

See all Bootyclipse videos here.

I usually try to avoid reading youtube comments but there were some amazing ones, like:

"What kind of program are you using to take the people out of the clip, where can I get it, and how much does it cost?"
bblack1213

---

Read more about Bootyclipse here (scroll down on the page) on internet art curator Olivia Lialina's website.

2 comments:

  1. Crank dat internet artist ! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracky is so great! And his soon-to-be-wife, too. I met them in NYC I guess a year ago now, but he's super cool. :)

    ReplyDelete