Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ichizawa Hanpu post box sack


Ichizawa Hanpu post box sack, originally uploaded by hige_megane.

I put this perfect bag on my ffffound, tumblr, flickr favorites and now here. The contrast of the faded worker cotton and the color is just perfect for me. I have a lot of love for faded pink. It makes me feel good in a fuzzy, silly way and it just works with so many other colors. I used to dismiss pink as a child because I thought it was little girl color and I didn't identify with that. I think I'm somehow working that out now with all this pink and peach. Ahh. I always think I should lay off off it already but I always end up using it in my images..

Why fight. I'm just a big softie.

(I never thought this blog would be so much about color? But again, why fight.)

2 comments:

  1. pink is great! and waw, what a nice postbag! japan is great too!

    i always love your color combinations. in your work. in your room and in your photos. its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete